- (Bikini model) A model (from Middle French modèle), sometimes called a mannequin, is a person who is employed for the purpose of displaying and promoting fashion clothing or other products and for advertising or promotionall purposes or who poses for works of art.
- (Bikini Model) Applications which feature galleries and/or videos of models in bikinis.
- A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority
- a young person of either sex; “she writes books for children”; “they’re just kids”; “`tiddler’ is a British term for youngster”
- a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; “they had three children”; “they were able to send their kids to college”
- an immature childish person; “he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived”; “stop being a baby!”
- A son or daughter of any age
- An immature or irresponsible person
Bikini Magazine 8/98-BIJOUX PHILLIPS TURNS 18-NYC Ish
Also in this rare issue: Special New York Issue featuring Sonic Youth, Taxicab Confessions, Ed Koch & Scott Ian (Mayor meets Metalhead), A Day in the Life of a Model, Girls Against Boys, Big Apple Style, Al Goldstein, Rats, and much more!
Bikini Magazine has been out-of-publication for many years now and many of these issues have become very collectible.
This is one of the original over-sized issues of Bikini before they began publishing a more standard size magazine later in 1998.
Strobist: beauty dish over subject with Sigma EF-500DG Super (1/1 power)